Industrial Special Risk
Industrial Special Risks (ISR) Insurance provides cover for high-value assets including property, buildings, materials and machinery against events that may result in significant loss or damage.
An ISR Policy is sometimes referred to as an ‘all-risks’ policy because of its comprehensive coverage, but as all policies differ, you will need to check with your insurance adviser of any limitations to your cover.
Who is it for?
Any business or commercial property owner with insured property or high-value assets, should consider ISR insurance.
While ISR insurance is geared towards medium to larger organisations, it is also suitable for smaller companies wit high-value assets.
What does this insurance cover?
A typical ISR Insurance policy will provide cover for:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, stock, contents, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to the insured property
- Loss of profits, income or rents and/or increased expenses caused by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty
- Accidental damage and glass breakage
- Please note – additional property policies such as Machinery Breakdown, Marine Transit, Electronic Equipment, Motor, Aviation/Marine Hull or Fine Arts, to name a few, are often required to supplement an ISR policy.